Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 + 1 = 2

Well it's official, the Hubby has been home now for nearly 2 weeks...and we haven't killed each other yet!!  Hooray!

Actually, we've adjusted back into "married life" pretty smoothly.  Other than a few night of bed-hogging and snoring on Casey's behalf, my sanctuary has pretty much gone unharmed!  And miracle upon miracle, I'm not even bothered by the piles of clothes on his side of the bed...or the extra nick-knacks and gadgets he brought home with him.  Having him home out weighs all the extra clutter.  (This probably has a lot to do with my whole house being ONE BIG MESS, because of garage sale items, remodeling and everything else...so one more pile really isn't going to phase me).

We didn't have much time for a reunion.  Casey came home Thursday, and had to head into work on Friday...then he worked all weekend (drill weekend)...then had another full week of work, before finally getting a day off.  Of course, I woke him up early on Saturday for the Farmer's Market and some remodel work around the house...so he didn't get much of a day off till Sunday (Sorry, Babe!!).  But he's been a great sport about it.

But you're probably wondering what's new with Casey.  Here are a few things I've noticed since he's been home:

-He's much more willing to help me out with home projects!!  In the past, I had to practically twist his arm to do anything (other then demo...he's always up for that!).

-He's insanely picky about his attire.    So much so that we went and bought him a new suit this weekend.

-He's gotten HUGE!!  Most of his clothes doesn't fit (hence the new suit)...and from now on I will refer to him as Thor!

-He still has his sarcastic-teasing-goofy personalty!

-He's more responsible and on top of things.  Actually, I should say that he's upped his responsibility level, cause he's always been very reliable.

-He's extremely thoughtful, loving, and kind something I've missed this last year apart.

Those are it for now!  I'll try to keep you updated on any new CaseyTHOR-quirks that pop up!!

I'll be back in the next few days to share some of the house projects I've been working on, so stay tuned!!

No comments: