Sunday, July 25, 2010

Catch Me If You Can

This last week has been insanely crazy! We worked all week at my parents house to get ready for Casey's party, had the party, and now we are anxiously awaiting my nephews birth!

So I'll have plenty of stuff to blog about in the next week or two!

As for this post I wanted to catch up on everything that has been going on recently. The first big announcement is we finally got Casey's basic training day. August 9. We found out earlier this week, but I didn't want to make a big announcement until all our family knew. This means that in a couple weeks Casey's going to be gone, and I'm probably going to be a blubbering mess :(. The good news is that he should be able to come back for Thanksgiving and Christmas! This was our prayer all along, and God has seriously moved mountains to get us where we are going.

Second, I wanted to show everyone the pictures from Casey's enlistment...way back from May. Don't blame me for taking so long to get these up, they were on my mom's camera.


This is Captain May swearing Casey in. I don't think it really hit me till then how huge of a commitment we were making.


The rest of the pictures are of my nephew playing in the new sprinklers we got him! I love this kid to death, he is so full of energy! Mom and I ran around with him for hours, and he never wore out.



This is probably my favorite picture. Colton would scream at the top of his lungs every time he ran through!


Meagan and Jeff hung out for a little bit before heading off to a date night...they probably won't have one of those again any time soon!





Everyone came over again the next day for Kellie's birthday. Here's Colton and Aunt Kellie!

Then we got the water guns out!


Colton shooting Uncle Casey!

Uncle Casey shooting back!

Looking good in his "Big Boy" undies.
We got Mommy to run through the sprinklers...belly and all!


Uh-oh I gotta go!

AND...there went the undies!

Poor kid! Casey was showing him how to pee on the tree...and Daddy kept shooting him in the rear end. What you also don't see pictured is him trying to poop outside, followed by all of us yelling "NO!!"


I hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get pictures up of Casey's party soon...and of course of the baby. Thank you to everyone who came out for the party, we really love and appreciate all of you and your total support :)

No comments: