Monday, October 18, 2010

Casey's Graduation


I haven't even been home an hour, but I really wanted to give you a teaser of Casey's graduation. This picture was taken on Thursday, right after his coin ceremony. Friday was his graduation day, so he doesn't have his stripes or ribbons yet on his "blues" (uniform).

For those of you who know Casey, I'm guessing he looks pretty crazy with his shaved head. It took me a while to get used to it too!

The whole weekend was an emotional roller-coaster ride for me. I was (and am) so proud of everything Casey has accomplished in the last 8 1/2 weeks. But it was still VERY hard to say good-bye again.

I'll post the rest of the pictures over the next few days.

SIDE NOTE: Congratulations to my amazing friend Ginny! Her and her husband, Chris, welcomed their little girl into the world on Wed. Emmalyn Grace...I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: