Friday, October 29, 2010

Let the Halloween Weekend Begin!!

My family is really big about spending time together. Unlike many families in which you only ever spend major holidays together; my family spends almost every holiday together!! Not only that, but they MAKE the holidays, it just wouldn't be the same without them.

So this Halloween is no different. Although Kellie had to work, and Casey is "previously engaged" in military activities...we still were able to get everyone else together at my church's Trunk-or-Treat bash!

Every year multiple members of the church decorate their trunks festively and pass out candy to all the little kiddos. This year we got to the bash a little late (so the candy was almost all gone), but Cole still found ways to have fun. He went through the "crazy maze" twice!! Big thanks to the youth for putting it on!

And here are my little guys. My in-laws had a booth set up to take pictures of all the kids in their costumes! Really great idea!!!!!
If you can't tell, Cole is Iron Man (minus the mask at the moment) and little Maddox is a monkey. Isn't he the cutest little baby you ever saw....so stinkin' adorable!!!

And the Halloween weekend isn't even over yet! I'll be posting plenty of pictures in the next few days, along with some do-it-yourself crafts I tried out this year! Till then Happy Haunting everyone!

No comments: