Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here's to Uncle Casey!!

This post is specifically for Casey...sorry to everyone else! We both love our nephews to death. They are the best little boys. To say that Colton adores Casey, is an understatement. I tell Case all the time that he's Cole's hero (with Jeff, of course). Since Casey has been gone, Colton keeps up a non-stop stream of comments about "Uncle Casey". Here are a few of my favorites:

"Uncle Casey gonna get the bad guys"...after we told Cole that Casey was in the military.

"Uncle Casey at Boot Camp" and "Uncle Casey at school"...Cole is very aware that Case is gone, but that he'll be back soon.

"I go to Boot camp when I get older"... :)

And my new favorite:

"I can't reach it! Uncle Casey get it"...when we were hanging up Halloween decorations really high! For some reason he though Casey would be able to get it down when he gets home!

Unfortunately for Maddox, he hasn't been able to spend as much time with Case...something that we will have to rectify when he gets home! But until then, here is a picture of Meagan and the boys with there new outfits that Grandmom bought them at Casey's graduation. How CUTE!!

No comments: