Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Bash

I had a lot of fun this Halloween. I'm usually not that into the holiday, mainly because I never have trick-or-treaters, and cause no one ever wants to dress up anymore ...boo!! But since Casey was gone this year, I really didn't want to sit at home all alone. It was his idea to have the party.

This year's Halloween was all about cheap! I "shopped" at both of our parents houses, and besides food, I think I only spent about $20. I'll do a post later on all my decorations, so for now I'll just tell you about the party.

I went as a gypsy this year. NOT a pirate...note all the jewelry! And I didn't have to buy a thing, I had everything all ready in my closet (minus the poofy shirt I borrowed from my mother-in-law). I wish I could show you everyone else's awesome costumes, but I was the ONLY one (besides the kids) who dressed up :( Oh well

So here are some pics from the rest of the night:

Colby was my dead-guy in this photo. And thanks to Lance, we have the "murder weapon" too.

Meagan and Jeff brought the boys over to trick-or-treat...Actually my whole family stopped by! Isn't Maddox the cutest little monkey in the world!

Kate, Ashley, and Me...love these girls!

Sam with cowboy Isaiah...he had some awesome boots on!
And two of my other favorite girls, Nikia and Courtney!

Courtney and Ryan...what a sweet couple! Ha!

Brent eating some of the yummy food. And if you look really far in the background you can see Erin (this was the ONLY picture I got of her, and I didn't get any of Josh...you two need to sit still when the camera is moving around!).

And last but not least Sam, Lance and Miss Hollie (with the cutest scarf in the world, I might add)!

All in all, the party was a lot of fun. I got to hang out and spend time with great friends and family, and I even had trick-or-treaters...a first for me!

No comments: