Friday, February 11, 2011

Music Post #2

Our High School Theme Music

Did anyone else listen to FM Static all the time?  I LOVED this band all throughout high school so naturally this song became me and Casey's mix!  Sorry no video, just the tunes.



Our "My-Husband-Is-Going-Through-an-80's-Hair-Metal/Ballad-Phase" Song

How did we ever fall in love with bands in the 80's?  The get-ups they wore can only be described as crazy...and tight...and flamboyant (peacocking anyone?)...and showy.  But the worst part had to be the hair...think what all that aerosol did to the ozone!! It was that hair, that youth everywhere flocked to.


Fast forward 20 years...and it's still somehow making an impression.  Yes, that's my husband...and yes, he LOVED it.  If I'd let him, he would have kept growing it out.  

But getting back on track, I'm not sure which influenced what, but between the hair and the music, Casey seriously went through a 80's rock ballad phase.  And so this song was added into our mix:


The things we do for love!

No comments: