Friday, February 4, 2011

Spa Day In

I read an article recently that stated that men find women the most sexy when the woman feels confident in whatever she's wearing. Well if that's the case, I must be the SEXIEST woman alive for showing you these pics!!

That's right!! Revel in my HOTNESS!!! Ha!

Anyway, this last Wed. I set about to pamper myself...a girls gotta have some polishings every once in a while. And if you're on a budget like me, you make do on your own (Side Note: I read another article that said Wichitan's on average spend $69 a month on beautifying themselves...wow that's a lot of money). So I'm totally fine having a spa day at me casa!!

And I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite beauty products. Don't feel like you've got to go out and buy everything on my list...these are just a few of the products I've discovered through the years!

Click the picture to see a larger view.
1. Arbonne's FC5 cleanser/toner, day lotion, night cream, and eye cream...I love these products. The cleanser is SO gentle, and it never leaves my face feeling dry. Good face products can be hard to come by, so when I found this set...I was in LOVE!!

2.Sauve's Advance Therapy Body lotion. This is my go-to lotion for all over use. It doesn't leave you feeling all sticky, and it's super smooth.

3. Mary Kay's Satin Hands/Feet set. The ones in the picture are part of the travel set, but I also have the large set. Perfect for getting those rough heels in shape....LOVE!

4. Arbonne's Seasource Sea Mud Face and Body Mask. I usually only use this on my face, but I've used it as a body mask too. I just hate sitting around waiting for it to dry. Unlike other face masks, this one doesn't leave your face dry and stiff!! Bonus: If you know someone who suffers from body acne, this is a great product.

5. Blue Spa Bubble Bath from Bath and Body Works. This is one of those products that you can pretty much buy anywhere...but I do like this brand cause it contains milk and oat protein to lock in moisture.

6. MK Signature Nail Polish. I'm VERY VERY picky about my nail polish, but I've never had a problem with Mary Kay's.

7. Sensual Massage Oil from Bath and Body Works. The PERFECT Valentine's Day gift!! Just saying! But it's also great to add in a splash to your bath water, and it smells amazing. I went with the Black Currant and Vanilla scent.

8. Olay Body Wash plus tone enriching ribbons. This is my everyday body wash, and I love it. I usually don't have a problem with dry skin in the winter, and it's all because of this product.

9. Gold Bond's Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy Cream w/ Shea Butter. The best lotion ever!! If you wash your hands constantly like me, you'll know how hard it is to keep them moisturized. I use this product right before I go to bed at night, and it keeps my hands smooth and soft ALL day long...LOVE IT!!

10. Arbonne's Awake Sea Salt Scrub. At least once a week I use this scrub while showering. It's perfect on really rough areas like elbows and knees, and also works as a great exfoliate.

11. Nicole Nail Polish by O.P.I. When I can't find a shade I like in Mary Kay's polish, I turn to O.P.I. They have a huge range of colors, and I've never had a problem with chipping!

12. Softening Cuticle Oil Stick. I found this one again at Bath and Body Works, but you can pretty much pick these up anywhere. They're great if you suffer from dry nails and cuticles.

So there you have it, all you'll ever need for a Spa-Day-In! Hope it's helpful to all you girls out there...or men, if you're into this kind of stuff!

And just because I'm feeling extra "confident" here's my favorite pose of the night!!

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

*hehehe* You always look beautiful....even green and sticky. ;)

Angie said...

Thanks Sarah! I really can't believe I actually took pictures looking like that...but future generations will thank me I'm sure (either that or use it as a constant source of harassment)!