Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Post #3...the BIG list!

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days.  What with the Home Show going on, and me coming home exhausted, I couldn't drag myself to the computer to type...or think for that matter!

But now I'm back, and I have a whole SLEW of songs to add for your listening pleasure!

More 80's Hair Music :)

I have to say, the 80's put out a plethora of good "Love" songs.  After looking through my i-tunes list, I eventually narrowed it down to these 3:

Sorry no music video for this first one.  After watching the real music video(for about 10 sec.) I decided I didn't really need a woman undressing (and dancing around in her underwear) on my blog...And now Men everywhere will be leaving my site just to look up the real music video.  Poo!

 

Another classic

 

I have NO idea how this next song made the cut.  Must have something to do with Axel Rose and his crab-dancing style!

 


Our Tom Petty Song

I LOVE me some Petty (unlike the rest of my un-informed generation)!!  This girls Daddy raised his daughter right!  So eventually I dragged Casey into it too...although he's more of a fan of  Petty's "Girl on LSD"  (again, I have NO idea why!?!). 


Our "Weird" Songs...and the list could go on and on!
When Casey was home, we used to have this routine on the weekends.  It went something like this:  I would be getting ready in the bathroom (making myself all purrrdie), and Casey would be twiddling around on the computer in the adjacent room.  Out of nowhere, one of these songs would start playing (BLASTING) from the other room.  I'd pop my head around the corner, and Case would have the hugest grin on his face, just waiting to see my expression...it took a long time getting ready after that.  My husband kinda demands my full attention...all the time!


What a dorky music video!


Case used to tell me we were going to name our future kid Stacy, just so he could sing this Non-stop!  Nice!!  No music video on this one either...refer back to my earlier annoyance!


And finally, last but certainly not least:

Our "From a Movie" Song


Awwwwww!  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!


No comments: