Friday, January 21, 2011

Angie's Thoughts of the Day

So I thought I would try something new out today...and maybe it will catch on in the rest of my blog posts! But I'm going to make an effort to try to maybe, kinda, see what would happen, just spit balling, you know, give it a whirl/post some of my "Random Thoughts" (I know, this could be dangerous). And if you could follow all of my circling trains of thoughts above, then you'll probably, maybe, sorta like this!! HA

Anyway, here is today's though:

The last few days I have completely run out of necessities in my fridge. I have this bad habit of trying to only go to the store once a month, and to use up everything before I go back. It probably stems from a dislike of shopping with out the Hubs. Anywhoo, I was in dire need of some food.

But I realized the one item I was missing the most was MILK! I love fresh milk, and thus it made me think of this great comic I read YEARS AGO (Actually, it was almost exactly 2 years ago on Jan. 25, 2009).


Enjoy, you might have to click on the picture to read it!

No comments: