Monday, January 3, 2011

update on my life

Yesterday was a VERY rough day. Once again I had to say goodbye to my husband, and send him off to Tech. School. You would think after saying goodbye twice already this last year, that I would be more prepared...WRONG. I was a total mess when I got home, and couldn't stop crying (even when I was on the phone with him).

To make things worse, I kept walking around the house, picturing him. Not good.

But today I am doing better (not a lot, but better). I'm not randomly breaking down every 5 min., and I even got out of the house this morning...a huge feat! I'm also trying to look forward to the future, and everything it holds.

Looking back, I feel overly blessed to have had Casey with me over the holidays, even if it was for a short time. We were able to see friends, family, and spend some much needed alone time together! It really was a perfect holiday!

Hopefully the next few months will pass by quickly, and I'll get him home for good. Until then, I'll be needing prayer :)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

You have our prayers! I'm so glad you were able to see him, but I hate that you had to say goodbye again...! :( I love the paintings you did!! I didn't know you were so talented!