Friday, April 15, 2011

More pics of the nephews!

So I know many of you out there have been waiting and waiting to see pictures from my visit with Casey (let's be honest, it's probably the only reason you check out my blog!).

...But your gonna have to wait just a teensy-weensy bit longer.  I still have yet to figure out this whole hook-up-your-phone-to-the-computer-thing.  Boo!  But Casey has promised me to walk me through the whole process tonight.  

Honestly, I'm relieved.  Ever since we got new "high-tech" phones, I've been taking pictures like crazy...and I have no where to put them.  So soon, very soon, you'll be seeing it all!!

As for today, I'm taking this time to brag about my little guys.  They are growing up so fast, and being the best Aunt in the world, I take a load of pics.  Here are my new favorites:

Maddox is nearly 9 months old...and the stinkin'-cutest baby alive.   I mean, just look at all that adorableness and chub...just melts my heart.  He also LOVES to snuggle and hug!!  Not only that, but he is the HAPPIEST baby I have ever met, he smiles at everyone...and constantly giggles...too cute.  

Dad was rubbing his belly like this on Saturday, and telling us all how us girls used to stretch out, just like Maddie, when he did it to us as babies...I guess some traits just keep going on from generation to generation.

And in case your wondering, he's crawling all over the place, and has been for at least the last month...and before that he scooted lunged his way across the floor to whatever he wanted!  He's able to pull himself up on things and walk around the edges, but he hasn't yet taken that first step. We think that will probably happen within the next few months.  SO, a lot of exciting things going on!

  This little guy, on the other hand, is ALL movement (pictured here doing his happy dance!).  He is filled with energy and excitement.  

This is seriously the best picture I could get of him...he doesn't like to hold still!  He loves being outside, and LOVES riding on the tractor with Granddad.  

He's doing great in daycare, and is extremely smart.  He also loves puzzle's and has pretty much outgrown all the ones we've given him.  He's about to turn 3 1/2 in May, and Meagan and Jeff can't wait for him to start school (he loves to learn).  

This summer will be a great time for me to take him to the zoo, and have sleepovers.  And Colton seriously CAN"T WAIT until Casey is home! He LOVES his Uncle Casey!! 

No comments: