Friday, December 10, 2010

#10 Little Women


Okay, I know I know, this isn't a Christmas movie! And some of you out in Blog-land might be annoyed at my suggestion. To which I reply: "Start you own blog then, cause I don't care!"

That being said, Little Women should really be considered a Christmas movie. It's a movie that's all about family. A movie that transcends generations, and deals with real life struggles. A movie we can all relate to. Not to mention it takes place during 2 different Christmases. Heck, they even sing Christmas Carols...if that doesn't qualify it, then I don't know what does!

Anyway, I watched it again last night, and it always reminds me of my sisters. How much we've changed over the years, and how many different "attitudes" we personified! And through all those "attitudes", how we still continued to love each other! If you have sisters like me, you'll completely understand the multiple layers of emotion that go hand-in-hand with growing up. It's just part of life. Sisterly life.

So my challenge for you today is to go watch this movie. Preferably with those sisters of yours!

1 comment:

Sarah :) said...

I definitely approve of this being a "Christmas" movie!! I LOOOVE it!!! The scene where they sing "Ding Dong Merrily On High" as they go up to bed always makes me cry. Heck, the whole movie makes me emotional! *whaaa* :)