Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Movie Catch-Up!

Sorry to everyone who might have been waiting for blog posts from me this weekend...I took a much needed hiatus from the computer. But now I'm back, and I'm ready to catch-up the last few days!

Today's selections are quintessential Christmas classics, and I can't imagine not watching them (or at least one of them) during the holidays!

#17: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer I love all the misfit toys...and especially Yukon Cornelius with all his cute little puppies! What a great story!

#18 Frosty the Snowman
It seems like every great cartoon or kid's movie has a lovable sidekick animal. In Frosty, it's Hocus Pocus...the cute little rabbit that's pulled out of the magicians hat

#19 Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Three Words: Mayor Burgermeister Meisterburger! I love that name! Major props to anyone who ever names their kid this! But he isn't my favorite character, that honor goes to Topper, the comical penguin who lost his way to the south pole!

No comments: