Monday, December 6, 2010

One Awful Christmas Movie

#6: Love Actually

There should be a disclaimer with this movie: who ever wrote it, was obviously a pervert, cause there are way too many boobs in it to be considered a Christmas Movie. It's set in present day London, and follows a slew of related characters for a few weeks leading up to Christmas. Half the movie is crap...seriously terrible! But the other half (mainly those scenes involving Hugh Grant and Bill Nighy) is great!

Casey and I have discussed this movie in great detail over the years, and I've come to the conclusion that really, the only reason I watch this movie, is because of Bill Nighy! I love every movie he's in...I can't help it, he's just plain awesome (in one of those saucy-Brit kind of ways!).

So honestly, the best way to enjoy this movie, is to watch clips on you tube...and ignore all the crappy scenes. Luckily for you I've posted my favorite scene of the movie below. It's not the full scene, but it's still pretty great!




Nothing like a good "service announcement" from an over-the-hill rock star!

No comments: