Thursday, December 16, 2010

#16 It's a wonderful Life

I absolutely love how the whole premise of this movie is about being grateful for ALL the blessings in your life; the small and the big! Even with money being tight around the holidays, we should take time to thank God for abundantly blessing each of us.

So here's a small smattering of things I'm thankful for:

For my loved ones near and far...for a God that moves through every aspect of my life...for a Lord who believes in me, when I don't believe in myself...for small comforts in life (like pizza and chocolate!)...for the BIBLE, that guides and comforts me daily...for being able to fit in last years jeans!!!...for the BEST husband in the world...for two puppies that keep me on my toes....and for a Savior who loves me.

I could go on and on!! I hope during this season of love, you will be able to see ALL the reasons why you too are abundantly blessed!

No comments: