Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 Days of Christmas Movies

Last year Casey and I did the unthinkable...we threw a 25-days-of-Christmas movies marathon. That's right, 25 days, 25 movies (actually we might have watched more!), and 2 crazy adults! I'm not sure I would recommend it to everyone, it seriously took up way too much time, but at least now I can say I did it!

So this year I thought I would share some of my favorites. I don't know how many movies I'll get through. Some were crappy to begin with, and not worth the time. But for now here is my first movie:

#1 A Garfield Christmas
This was one of my all time favorites growing up! For all of you people born in the 80's, you'll understand the awesomeness of this movie! My favorite scene is when Garfield snuggles up on Grandma's lap in the rocking chair...totally melts my heart! There's just something about this movie that reminds me of childhood. Who could ask for a happier memory?

So here's your challenge: What is your favorite Christmas movie? Let me know, and I'll try to incorporate them in too!

No comments: