Monday, December 13, 2010

#12 and 13 of My 25 Days of Christmas-Movies

Home Alone 1 and 2


For those of you who are new to my blog; I'm compiling a 25 days of Christmas-Movies list! Last year my husband and I actually watched all these good movies (that's right 25 movies...25 days!), and this year I thought I would share them all with you!

So today's movies are right out of my childhood...HOME ALONE 1 and 2!!!! How could anyone resist these two wonders? They're hilarious! Having grown up with a HUGE extended family, I know how it feels to be "lost in the crowd" and NEVER get that coveted piece of cheese pizza! But I don't think I would have been so cool if I were left at home by myself over the holidays! Especially not if my house were being broken into!

Speaking of which, I love Marve and Harry (better known as the "wet bandits"), and all the torture they put themselves through! From being shot in the eye, to a branded hand, to the paint cans in the face, these two were certainly dedicated in there foiled attempts!

But I also love how these movies are all about showing those you love how much you care! And the lengths you'll go to prove it!

No comments: