Friday, December 24, 2010

Casey's Movie Picks

In honor of my husband being home, I've decided to post a few of his favorite "Christmas" movies. I use parenthesis, 'cause I'm not really sure I can qualify them as Christmas flicks.

We always have a huge debate every year on weather these movies should really be considered Holiday worthy. Casey vehemently argues YES...'cause there is Holiday music and themes surrounding each movie. I usually argue NO...'cause there is an abundance of boobs, cursing, and violence (Side Note: one boob= TOO many).

But no matter what I say, we always end up watching these movies. I usually give in, especially after he's sat through all my foo-foo girl Christmas movies! So here they are:

#20 Die Hard
Cocaine, office sex, and gunmen...what about that doesn't say "Christmas"(sarcasm implied)!

#21 Lethal Weapon
Another movie filled with drugs! This time it's heroine, coupled with prostitutes, rogue ex-special agents, and MORE guns!

#22 Nightmare Before Christmas
I realize there aren't any boobs in this flick, and compared to the other 2 movies it's very tame...But the whole movie gives me the heebie-geebies! Especially when the little kid pulls the shriveled head out of the box...ewww!

No comments: