Saturday, December 4, 2010

Griswold Family Christmas!

Movie #4: Christmas Vacation

I watched this movie again last night, and I really can't think of a scene that I didn't like. It's so witty and all around awesome! Even the opening credits are great!

I love that it reminds me of Christmas growing up...having to share a bed with my annoying little sister who popped her ankles all night long until she fell asleep; then proceeded to kick me through out the night (thanks Kellie)! It reminds me of crazy huge family gatherings, where everyone was trying to talk over everyone else; and get food before it all ran out! It's hectic family gatherings like those, that leave the best memories!

I have to say though, if I had to pick a favorite scene, it would involve the oh-so-cool Todd and Margo! And if you don't know who Todd and Margo are, you need to go watch this movie right now!

No comments: