Thursday, December 9, 2010

#9 White Christmas

I started watching this movie after Casey and I got married. All the women in his family are big on old time musicals, and watch them quite a bit during the holidays (much to Casey's annoyance!). Casey does watch this movie with me every once in a while though...that is, if he's not playing video games, or reading a book, or on the computer, or paying bills, or doing dishes, or just plain busy, or have anything better to do (you get the idea!).

But regardless of Casey's feelings, I love watching this movie. It's such a great reminder of how we should go out of our way to give all that we can, to our friends and loved ones, whenever we get the chance.

And I absolutely love all the music! Especially this scene!


So if you've never watched White Christmas, I strongly recommend it. You won't be sorry (unless you tend to hate musicals...gasp!).

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

One of our favorites in my family too!!! :) We just found out that my Aunt Sharon has never seen it. WHAT?!? How is that possible?! *haha* So we've vowed to make her watch it this season.

Unknown said...

I agree. We have to watch this ever Christmas season!!! One of the best!